Can it really be the end of the month already? Wow! Here are our most popular posts for March 2019. Some of them were actually written before March (heads up that rules and offers change and we can’t guarantee that those older ones are still accurate), so take a look to make sure you didn’t miss any of the good stuff:
AIRPORTS & AIRLINES
- Flying to/from/through Chicago O’Hare (ORD) in 2019? Give yourself some extra time
- Plan to fly on April 6th? You might want to think twice about that
- The lounges of Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Why Denver International Airport (DEN) is the coolest airport ever
- Why people clap when their plane lands: the real (and the not-so-read) reasons
CAR RENTALS & GROUND TRANSPORTATION
- What to do when your Uber charge is higher than expected
- Uber/Lyft drivers have a few way to scam customers & I think it’s the most despicable one yet
- How to avoid crazy toll charges when renting a car in Orlando
- Should you earn rental credits or frequent flyer miles for National Car Rentals?
- Oh sure…NOW the awesome car rental deals happen!
- I hate to say it, but I warned you about AMEX statement credits
- When you should(n’t) use airline co-brand credit cards to pay for airfare
- Credit card review: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi
- Credit card review: World of Hyatt Card
- Why I didn’t apply for the CNB Visa Infinite Card
DISNEY THEME PARKS
- This might be the funniest map of Walt Disney World that you’ll ever see
- How much is Walt Disney World’s electric bill?
- Seeing the stuff that only Disney cast members are usually supposed to see
- How will the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opening affect guests visiting WDW later this year?
- You’re going to WDW & have friends or family who can buy FL resident tickets – here’s what you need to know
- Some of the weirdest hotel requests ever
- Hubby was on a business trip & had no clue I planned to show up at his hotel. Here’s how it went
- A lesson in the wrong way to steal the salt & pepper shakers from Virgin Atlantic
- A humorous look at Disney parks’ new rules on smoking, ice and strollers
- International travel? This app teaches flirting in 4 languages & covers ALL the bases, including a home run (bow-chicka-bow-bow!)
HOTELS & PLACES TO STAY
- How to override hotel thermostat settings
- I’ve seen a LOT of hotel pools but this was the best one ever
- Merge your LaQuinta and Wyndham rewards accounts now!
- Understanding hotel taxes, resort fees & deposits for incidentals
- What was this hotel room designer THINKING?????
- More info about what you’ll soon need to do before traveling to Europe as a U.S. citizen
- Apple (almost) made my Bose headphones obsolete
- I never thought money expired. I was wrong
- This is why you shouldn’t use your phone in the secure area when entering the U.S.
- What’s up with plastic wrapping on luggage?
POINTS AND MILES
- How we saved $500 on a hotel night by using points
- Why you need to diversify your miles & points portfolio
- How to get the most reward points when buying amusement park tickets
- You can book Southwest flights with ThankYou points, but should you?
- Arrrrrgh – a hacked credit card cost me points!
STUFF WE LIKED THAT OTHER PEOPLE WROTE
- Visa no longer needed, Marriott Bonvoy & other hotel complaints, huge WDW change & more
- An airport first, another rewards program devalued, caution: Marriott, don’t do this on a plane & more
- JetBlue announcement, devaluation of credit cards, Disney Haunted Mansion wedding & more
- Crazy hotel policy, how to get Marriott rooms at the old rate, what to do when your plane seatmate is high, and more
- Plane landed in the wrong country, a great travel computer, quick way from JFK to NYC, naked guy on plane & more
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary