Happy Sunday to all of our travel friends, both near and far! Here are some articles we’ve read from other bloggers (and other sources) that we think you may like, as well, so we’re passing them along.
- Harlan from Out and Out writes about the devaluation of the American Airlines co-brand credit cards from Citi and Barclays. I’m in the same boat where I’m seriously considering cancelling mine unless I get a really good retention offer.
- Matthew from Live and Let’s Fly writes regarding the rumors on an upcoming JetBlue announcement. Will they finally start flying to Europe?
- Lucky on One Mile At A time writes about the return of the Daily Getaways promotion for 2019. We saw a little bait and switch action from them in 2018, so it’ll be interesting to see what they do (or don’t do) this year.
- John writes on Loyalty Lobby about the return of being able to book award tickets on ANA, TAP Portugal and Thai airways with United miles.
- Gary wrote recently on View From The Wing about the logic behind his choice of flying American Airlines. This reinforces the idea that everyone must make difficult choices about their travel and the things he finds important might not be the same for everyone.
- Some people have destination weddings. Michael from Inside the Magic writes about a Haunted Mansion themed wedding you can have at Walt Disney World.
- Ed wrote on Pizza in Motion about a misguided promotion from Coke on Delta Airlines. Sometimes you just wonder what advertising people were thinking.
- Ziggy writes on Traveling for Miles about how despite his desire to review an airlines premium economy cabin, a last minute upgrade offer persuaded him to fly in business class.
- Lastly, Greg writes on Frequent Miler about his trial of switching from an iPhone to an Android phone and why he’s come to his senses and is returning to Apple 🙂
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!