Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers. This week we posted links to articles about the credit card offer of the year, the worst flight in America, spending 3,000,000 Marriott (Bonvoy) Rewards. a new Mickey Mouse exhibition at Disneyland, sitting next to 2 kids on a plane whose parents didn’t want to sit next to them, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- Use Airbnb? Watch out for hidden cameras
- Hey, did you know that we have a Facebook Group?
- A beginner’s guide to airline alliances
- How to use debit cards for car rentals
- The cool way this airport is stopping birds from hitting planes during takeoff
- Why doesn’t Walt Disney World have the Matterhorn? The reason might surprise you
- How much should you tip housekeeping at extended stay hotels?
- This museum has a working “poop machine”
- Why I’m not paying attention to Chase offers
- Our meal at Sharks Underwater Grill, the upscale restaurant inside SeaWorld Orlando
- How to easily know what side a rental car’s gas cap is on
- Mourning the loss of a travel-related superstar
- I used points from all three banks and we’re flying to Germany on Singapore Airlines!
- The JetBlue Plus card saved us $120 on a single trip
- If you’re a Disney fan, you should have the Disney credit card
- The most annoying things people do on airplane flights
- FOUR airline flash sales, all at once!
- Why you shouldn’t give a young child a passport
- Spring is on its way, so it’s time for deals on one-way car rentals!
- The one thing a visitor to New Orleans should never talk about
- How to eat at a crowded restaurant with no reservation
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary