The airlines seem to be giving us a belated Valentine’s Day gift – or maybe it’s an early gift for, I dunno, Easter maybe? But yeah, there are. Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR flash sales going on right now. Some of them end tonight though, so don’t delay in booking!
If you use the promo code SAVE75, Frontier is offering a “ri-donkey-lous” 75% off for nonstop domestic travel on March 1-2, 4-7, 12-13, 26-27 and April 2-4 and 9-10. Seats are limited and restrictions apply, because of course they do ;-).
The 75% discount applies to base fare only, not to fees or taxes, and requires purchase at FlyFrontier.com using promo code SAVE75. Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Feb. 22, 2019. Other terms and conditions, excluded markets, and booking info can be found here.
Hawaiian Airlines has a flash sale on roundtrip fares from the U.S. Mainland to Hawaii, with roundtrip fares starting as low as $376 (LAX-LIH) and ranging up to $758 (JFK-HNL).
Participating airports include JFK, LAX, PDX, SAN, SEA, SFO, SJC, SMF, OAK, LGB, PHX, LAS, BOS and HNL, LIH, OGG, KOA. Tickets must be booked by 2/21/2019. Fares are available for travel Monday-Thursday between 4/1/2019 and 5/22/2019 and are only valid in the Economy (coach) cabin. BOS to HNL fares are available for travel Monday – Thursday between 4/8/2019 to 5/22/2019 and are only valid in the Economy (coach) cabin. Fares may not be available over all dates and fares on some dates may be higher. The number of seats available in this fare class during the travel period shown are limited and may change at any time without notice. Fares include government taxes and fees and carrier fees. Fares are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and non-endorsable. Other restrictions apply. Additional baggage charges may apply.
Click here for more info.
JetBlue’s “You’re Getting Warmer” flash sale is specifically for flights out of Boston, MA, with low one-way rates to Aruba (from $149), Bermuda (from $99), Cancun (from $169), Nassau (from $139) and St. Thomas (from $139).
Fares include government taxes and fees and must be purchased by 2/22/2019 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local) for flights between 3/4/2019 – 4/30/2019, (Blackout dates: 4/10/2019 – 4/17/2019), Monday – Wednesday travel only. All fares are subject to limited availability; may not be available on all days or all flights; may change without notice; must be purchased at time of reservation; and are one-way, nonstop (except as otherwise noted), nonrefundable, and nontransferable.
If you’re flying out of Boston and are feeling warm for these flights, click here for more info.
Southwest is truly giving us a belated Valentine’s gift with some great fares to and from close to 100 U.S. and international cities. Here are the Terms & Conditions:
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase through February 21, 2019, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid March 5 through May 22, 2019. International travel valid April 23 through May 16, 2019.
- Domestic travel is valid only on Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Saturdays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. International travel is valid Monday – Thursday. Travel to Cancun, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Cancun, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from Liberia, Costa Rica and San Jose, Costa Rica is valid daily.
- Fares valid only on nonstop service.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but that’s not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines®, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require an upgrade to the Anytime fare depending on Rapid Rewards® tier status.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies only to published, scheduled service.
Go to this page of Southwest’s website for specifics.
Well, what are you waiting for? Go book those flights! 😉
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary