Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- It’s official; we can’t use our phones on domestic U.S. flights
- A guy used, “don’t you know who I am?” at the airport. It didn’t end well
- Why planes are flying at a higher altitude than usual
- Why planes leave white streaks in the sky
- Things you don’t expect to see on the interstate
- The McRib is coming back to McDonald’s! Here’s how to find it
- Trudeau gives update on when U.S.-Canada border will reopen
- Why planes fly at 35,000 feet
- How to get a free night at the Four Seasons, Ritz-Carlton, Fairmont, etc., in Hawaii
- It just got a lot harder to go to Key West
- You’re probably not charging your iPhone as fast as you could
- Stack these offers to save big on Amazon purchases
- United Airlines begins flying Pfizer’s COVID vaccines
- How I overcame my biggest weakness when booking award travel
- Dozens test COVID positive after “safe” New Orleans swingers’ convention
- Flight canceled when 200 passengers had identical COVID tests
- Can you fly over a hurricane?
- With backlash for Qantas vaccine requirement, Australia proposes Plan B
- What can you do when you might miss your connecting flight?
- Can your rental car spy on you? Yes. Here’s how
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 16,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary