Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV this week. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
On Sundays, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers. Last Sunday we posted links about unusual ways to use your points, does American have something up its sleeve?, when NOT to use your miles, award bookings, what kind of crazy attraction is THAT?, one really bad shopping experience, & more! Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- Why we board & disembark commercial planes on the left side
- How to tell the difference between an Airbus and a Boeing at first glance
- This has got to be the most stupid piece of luggage ever
- Why shipwrecks are included on planes’ in-flight maps
- Why do they still use dot matrix printers at airports?
- How to earn 500 Marriott Bonvoy rewards per night during your Marriott stay
- How your boarding pass can get you free hidden perks
- The reasons we didn’t fly on Ryanair and probably never will
- Tourism slogans of every country in the world – the good, the bad & the “did someone pay you to make that up?”
- How much compensation would you ask for if this happened in your hotel room?
- What to do when you’re stuck on a plane next to someone with body odor
- We missed our tour of Neuschwanstein Castle but still had a great visit
- The “one stop shop” website for worldwide airline & flight information
- What do you do if you have TSA PreCheck & your partner doesn’t?
- I almost forgot about this new credit card benefit
- When you’re staying at a hotel, don’t do what “naked guy” did
- The highest rated hotel in the world – would you stay here?
- My newest hotel pet peeve
- My favorite seat on a plane
- I think Frontier Airlines thinks I’m a lesbian
- When, how & type of face mask to wear on a plane
- The tale of the Delta Skyclub at JFK Terminal 2
- 25 absolutely free things at Walt Disney World
- Amex offers for Disney restaurants are back and they stack with other discounts
- Public transportation isn’t always the best or cheapest option
- The restaurant that allows children, but only well behaved ones
- Things people would change about airports if they could – do you agree with them?
- Hotel review: Le Meridian Frankfurt – Frankfurt, Germany
- I learn to love our travel plans. Maybe a little too much
- There’s an increased bonus for the relaunched Delta Skymiles Gold Amex card
- Airports & Delta join forces to return a very special doll to deployed serviceman’s child
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 11,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary