Gotta love the weekend – happy Saturday, everyone! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we passed along posts about saving money on grocery delvery at Disney, a hotel points refund, how a great deal was made even better, to a cautionary tale of trip planning & lots more – here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
Joe wrote about:
- Whether or not you should get a U.S. passport card.
- Whether or not the Royal Caribbean credit card is a good deal.
- How our T-Mobile plan just got even better for international travel.
- How we’ve (almost) reached platinum level!
- TripIt will now tell you the safety level of your intended travel location.
- What might be the best AMEX offer ever.
And Sharon wrote about:
- Flight attendants who have spoken out about cabin conditions, safety and their pet peeves.
- What’s up with all the Brazilian tour groups at Disney and in Orlando (and what to do about them).
- Delta Airline’s flash sale.
- The new Uber scam called “vomit fraud.”
- United Airline’s flash sale.
- Pondering why SeaWorld keeps shooting itself in the foot, in regards to the latest changes to Discovery Cove tickets.
- The sweepstakes from A Christmas Story House & Museum – you could win a night at the Bumpus’ house (785 smelly hounds not included).
- Whether or not you can fly if you don’t have your I.D.
- Frontier Airline’s flash sale (Yeah. Apparently it was the week of the flash sales. I missed the JetBlue one…it was only a few hours long on Thursday. Sorry.).
- Orlando Int’l Airport is gaining more TSA checkpoint space, but at a price.
- The sweepstakes from HAWAI’I Magazine – you could win a trip to Maui!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!