United Airlines is currently offering a flash sale with some nice Basic Economy and Standard Economy fares for U.S. domestic travel.
The sale is on flights on United from August 21, 2018 through February 13, 2019, and the sale ends on Thursday, July 26th.
Prices are each way, based on round trip purchases and, depending on the flight, include:
- Los Angeles
- New York City (JFK)
- New York City/New Jersey (EWR)
- San Francisco
- Washington DC
And they go to/from places such as Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Birmingham, Boise, Brownsville, Buffalo, Charleston, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbia, Columbus, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Detroit, El Paso, Grand Rapids, Hobbs, Houston, Huntsville, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, Norfolk, Omaha, Ontario, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Raleigh/Durham, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Jose, Santa Ana, Seattle, Spokane, St. Louis, Tucson, Tulsa, Washington DC and Wichita.
Basic Economy fares during the sale are as low as $59 (SFO to/from SAN) or $66 (LAX to/from SMF) and top off at $182 (BOS to/from SNA). Fares for Standard Economy for those same flights are, respectively, $84, $91 and $207.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tickets | Tickets must be purchased at least 21 days prior to departure, but no later than July 26, 2018. Roundtrip purchase may be required.
- Travel Period | Travel may not begin until August 21, 2018, and must be completed by February 13, 2019.
- Fare Validity | Fares shown are valid for travel on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. Fares are valid in the Economy (Coach) cabin on United/United Express carriers and certain codeshare operated flights only. Some flights may be operated by the following airlines, doing business as United Express: Air Wisconsin, CommutAir, ExpressJet Airlines, GoJet Airlines, Mesa Air, Republic Airlines, Shuttle America, SkyWest Airlines or Trans States Airlines; or pursuant to a codeshare agreement: Silver Airways.
- Minimum Stay | A Saturday-night minimum stay may be required.
- Blackout Dates | Travel is not valid on August 31 and September 3, 2018.
- Miscellaneous | Fares, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Seats are capacity-controlled and may not be available on all flights or days. Fares are nonrefundable except during the first 24 hours after purchase. Other restrictions may apply.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!