Hi y’all and HAPPY SATURDAY to you! Here’s a quick recap of our posts this week:
Joe wrote about:
- How JetBlue is currently offering status matching on their airline
- A great deal on Amazon.com, where you can potentially get $60 on spending for $4.99
- Some current Amex offers – it’s like free money!
- How to get miles for purchases of theme park and amusement park tickets
- How to get triple points at this well-known hotel chain
- What could possibly be the worst airline out there and how it compares to United
Sharon wrote about:
- Her and Joe’s most favorite way to view a Key West sunset
- Our contest for Your Mileage May Vary reaching its 6-month birthday
- The upcoming 700% price increase for a National Park pass
- A trip report of a special nighttime event at Walt Disney World’s Typhoon Lagoon water park
- Her & Joe’s first impression of Tokyo Disneyland in April, 2005, in a #TBT post
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!