Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or so. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Stuff we’ve read:
Once or twice a week we’ll post some things we’ve seen online that we found particularly interesting and we think you’ll like, too. This past week included:
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- We ate lunch at an airport steakhouse and Priority Pass paid the check
- Hawaii’s new ride option instead of Uber/Lyft/taxi or rental car
- Updated rules for expiring airline miles, now that people are traveling again (updated 6/2021)
- The U.S.’s cheapest, most expensive airports to fly from
- Awkward: He wouldn’t give up his exit row seat. What would you have done?
- These are the first Caribbean islands to only allow vaccinated visitors
- Whatever you do, you should never pay full price for CLEAR
- I’ve never had to do this when paying with a credit card in the U.S. before
- How to avoid crazy toll charges when renting a car in Orlando (updated June 2021)
- All about the river of poop at Walt Disney World
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 22,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary