Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- What you should NOT do to get upgrades on flights
- Yes, you should buy medical insurance for international travel
- Trudeau says Canada in planning stages for border reopening
- How I skipped the 5-1/2 hour wait on hold to change my Delta flight
- Chase adds more co-brand cards to 5x offer
- How you’ve been fooled at Walt Disney World & Disneyland
- What flight attendants are really doing when they greet you on the plane
- 14 ridiculous questions about traveling to Hawaii
- Genius hack if there are no (or too costly) rental cars
- Lesson learned: don’t make fun of this country’s passport
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 20,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary