Hey travel friends, it’s Saturday! Although if you’ve been smart and staying at home, it’s kind of hard to keep track. So for those who need to hear it – if you are reading this on the day it’s published, today is indeed Saturday. 😉
Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV this week. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers. Last week, we posted links about new perks for keeping premium cards, discounts for car insurance, credit card concierge found toilet paper, Southwest just became more generous, secret recipes released, Daily Getaways postponed, and more! Click here to read all about it!
Our most-read articles this week:
- Delta Airlines changing boarding process due to coronavirus
- These seven things might not return to Walt Disney World when it reopens
- Beaches & Parks in Florida reopening today
- United gave him a $378 voucher in 1998. He never used it. Was it still good?
- Wyndham & Hyatt doing the right thing for its team members
- The adult entertainment industry is thinking outside the box during COVID-19
- Our favorite places to eat in Key West
- Delta makes new adjustments to its scheduled service
- How we took a $25,000 trip halfway around the world for less than $1000
- Is cash going extinct?
- Chris’s experience driving across the U.S. now is like never before
- Cruise industry’s response to CDC’s extended No Sail order
- AMEX offer for Amazon.com is still live so sign up now
- Famous last words: “Hooray, I’m in boarding group 1!”
- The best credit cards to maximize grocery store & supermarket spending
- Despite coronavirus, this one NYC attraction still plays on
- Coronavirus threat at ATL isn’t just to/from travelers & employees
- United Airlines’ “men-only” flights
- Video: United captain makes heartfelt speech to thank medical personnel
- Your ZOOM password might be for sale on the dark web
- Spirit Airlines gets its first thumbs up from us
- NEED WINE??? Many wineries are offering free shipping
- U.S. airports to receive $10 billion in CARES Act grants. Here’s how much each will get
- It’s just a rumor – People can enter Florida. Even New Yorkers
- COVID-19 might prevent you from crossing this river
- How to get free SiriusXM through mid-May
- Current hotel point expiration extension policies for each program
- Should you buy points nowadays? (spoiler alert: NO!)
- Citi might be holding your points hostage. Here’s how to reinstate them
- Huge jump in numbers of TSA screening officers who have COVID-19
#stayhealthy #stayathome #washyourhands
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 12,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary