Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV this week. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Twice a week we include links to travel articles and blog posts we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- On Sunday we posted links to articles about an easy way to get AMEX annual fees waived, the craziest resort fee ever, more reasons to avoid ride-sharing, the best way to beat jet lag, having a resort fee will now ruin hotels’ advertising, bad news from United, & more. Click here to read all about it!
- On Wednesday we posted links about the airline that gave status for nothing, Airbnb rental that was in a public housing complex, the death of an airport, Uber’s in trouble again, ridiculous restaurant tipping suggestions, & more! Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- Why this may wind up being the shortest-lived credit card benefit ever
- Our epic dinner at Victoria & Albert’s restaurant at Walt Disney World (warning: VERY photo heavy)
- The real truth about flying first class
- Social Media Outlets Warn, “Stop Printing Out Your Boarding Pass.” This Is What They Really Mean
- Do you still print your boarding pass?
- LaGuardia Airport announces $15 flat-rate rides from LGA to Manhattan, Brooklyn
- The U.S.-based airline you don’t want to fly on
- Why is Walt Disney World so expensive and the things you can do to make WDW a cheaper vacation
- Here’s what passengers say they want most; will airlines deliver?
- How to get a passport from another country
- Barack Obama: Former U.S. President & a fan on Hampton Inn? Apparently so!
- 14 ridiculous questions about traveling to Hawaii
- This stroller is in the Guinness Book of World Records & could be the best stroller in the world
- Video: hot tempers at 35,000 feet – Who should have control of the window shade on a plane?
- Why don’t you need to show your passport when visiting multiple European countries?
- The IHG Pointsbreak promotion has gotten so bad that it needs promoting
- There are times when it pays to procrastinate
- This new product may help cure American Airlines’ IFE problem & give us a glimpse into the future
- Tips for eating low carb when you’re traveling
- How old is too old to rent a car?
- 5 things Star Wars geeks love about United’s The Rise Of Skywalker plane
- If she wants a unicorn, it’s my job to make it happen (a.k.a. “Our” travel bucket list)
- IHG has a new credit card – let’s see how it compares to its predecessor
- The best & worst U.S. airports of 2019
- When your trip is approaching and things are starting to get real
- Want to travel with points & miles? Have a goal
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually about 3 or 4 times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary