And BOOM, it’s the weekend! Woo hoo and HAPPY SATURDAY! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week covered what happens if you go to the toilet when the “Fasten seat Belts” sign is on, a report on a Universal Orlando hotel, the saga of the stolen IHG points, the well-loved Disneyland event that’s ending the new SkyMiles deal & a whole lot more! Click here to read all about it!
Joe wrote about:
- Why you might want Priority Pass and how you can get a membership.
- It’s time to sign up for hotel promotions.
- Why he’s not going to sign up for Starbucks’ credit card.
- How to fly in style from the U.S. to all three Disney parks in Asia without having to win the lottery.
- What airport lounges you can get into with the American Express (AMEX) Platinum Card.
- When he went back to the mini golf course he last visited when he was 14 (and you’ll never guess what happened!)
And Sharon wrote about:
- The newest Disney sweepstakes from Disney Movie Rewards
- A website you may enjoy if you’ve been on a plane with annoying people.
- Her and Joe’s EPIC dinner at Victoria & Albert’s, WDW’s fancy shmancy 5-star restaurant.
- The fascination of flying on Saudi Arabia Airlines during Ramadan if you’re not Muslim.
- Not one, but TWO airline flash sales!
- What’s up with the TSA making you remove snacks from your carry on.
- The millions of hotel key cards that were (are?) vulnerable to hacking.
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group, where we talk about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel-related articles you may not see otherwise, etc. We’d love to see you there!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!