Chase and Lyft have a strong partnership that isn’t ending anytime soon. Many Chase cards have Lyft as a bonus category, and that offer has been extended until March 2025.
So it was no surprise that when Lyft revamped the Lyft Pink program, Chase cardholders are getting preferred access. In fact, Chase Sapphire Reserve and J.P. Morgan Reserve cardholders are getting 2 years of free membership in the Lyft Pink All Access program (regular price $199/year.)
Unlike the previous Lyft offers for Lyft Pink, this time Chase cardholders have to sign up for a membership. The first two years are free but if you don’t cancel you’ll pay 1/2 price for the 3rd year and the full price for every subsequent renewal.
Cardholders have until Dec 31, 2024, to register for the offer (which is when your 2-year clock starts.)
Lyft Pink All Access benefits include:
- Free Priority Pickup upgrades to get picked up faster
- Member-exclusive pricing including 10% off all Lux rides
- Cancellation forgiveness, cancel up to 3 times per month for free
- In-app roadside assistance for your own car, free up to 4 times a year
- Free Grubhub+ for one year
- Free SIXT car rental upgrades
- Free, unlimited 45-min classic bike rides
- Free unlimited ebike and scooter unlocks
- Discounted ebike and scooter rates
- 3 bike or scooter guest passes per year
If you have your Sapphire Reserve card linked to your Lyft account (you should have already done this to earn 10X Ultimate Rewards on Lyft rides), you’ll be prompted to join Lyft Pink All Access and start your free membership. I’d recommend waiting until you’re using Lyft to register, as this will maximize your free time.
It appears that the AMEX/Uber and Chase/Lyft partnerships are here to stay and that’s a win/win for cardholders.
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary