Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or so. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Stuff we’ve read:
Once or twice a week we’ll post some things we’ve seen online that we found particularly interesting and we think you’ll like, too. This past week included:
- Why I won’t stay at the Wynn, the difference between getting your COVID vaccine & being fully vaccinated, and more
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- The airlines’ updated policies for passengers of size (updated June, 2021)
- 5 ways to get your bags to arrive first at baggage claim
- The new way to save a ton in Florida tolls is now live
- Delta’s debut of its new first class only pricing model
- Hotel employees reveal secrets about hotels
- A third Caribbean island will only allow vaccinated tourists
- What’s the best U.S.-based airline (2021 update)
- Wow, next time we go to Australia, I want to stay at this hotel!
- Hawaii Tourism Authority suggests these options due to lack of rental cars
- Be on the look out – Nude Hiking Day is coming!
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 22,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary