Hello, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past week or two. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- Last Sunday, we linked to posts that discussed another sign that Vegas is suffering, the hotel chains going back to pre-COVID rules, how to be a better passenger, and more. Click here to read all about it!
Some of our more recent most-read articles:
- The Carol Burnett Show was a foreseer of the future of air travel
- Following all rules, man wore no face mask during flight. Here’s how
- Police bodycam camera shows new video of long-abandoned Disney attraction
- With behavior like this, people will needlessly die on a plane someday
- My most embarrassing (and pretty gross) travel mistake (a.k.a. never assume)
- Chicago’s famous Palmer House in foreclosure. Will it ever reopen?
- Berlin Brandenberg Airport in trouble with pilots before it even opens
- What it was like to be pro-mask people in an anti-mask tourist town
- Las Vegas is getting an attraction it’s never had before
- A brand new mileage program, but can you afford it?
- What airport lounges can you get into with the American Express AMEX Platinum card?
- Places you’ll want to avoid when COVID is over
- Delta just showed what’s important to them (and it’s not always money)
- The Bahamas & Morocco announce tourism reopening (U.S. can go!)
- Don’t forget to do this when leaving an Airbnb
- We went against our better judgment & used Airbnb to rent a cabin. Here’s what the experience was like
- Nearly 150 visitors from one nudist resort have COVID
- Have you ever seen a hotel ad that was as ridiculously accurate as this one?
- I still won’t fly with United but they sure did make it easy to cancel an award ticket
- Six things to consider before traveling with friends
#stayhealthy #staysafe #washyourhands #wearamask
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 15,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary