Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV this week. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
On Sundays, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers. Last Sunday we posted links about the hotel that offers free on-demand porn, a new fee for award seats, new ways to book flights, good news for Starbucks fans? & more! Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- Why we board and disembark commercial planes on the left side
- Why so many motels and hotels are owned by Indian-Americans
- How it was to fly 8+ hours on Delta’s “worst” long haul business class on a 767-400
- Citi’s latest attempt to save the Prestige card
- How your boarding pass can get you free hidden perks
- Some of the craziest PNRs ever seen on boarding passes
- How to tell the difference between an Airbus and a Boeing at first glance
- More hotels are removing dressers from their rooms. Here’s why
- This has got to be the most stupid piece of luggage ever
- We’re one step closer to a toll transponder that can be used nationwide
- That way to bypass Disney’s advanced dining reservations? It’s mostly gone
- The latest reason why your Uber account can be suspended through no fault of your own
- Should you be afraid to be in certain areas when traveling?
- Astrophysicists may have found the fastest way to low a plane, but will it work in real life?
- When you’re quarantined on a ship, what happens? You order wine via drone and are offered free porn
- A carry-on bag that doubles as a baby stroller
- WDW prices anticipated to increase soon. Here’s what to potentially expect
- Are YOU an annoying passenger?
- I think Frontier Airlines thinks I’m a lesbian
- Why I keep my Disney Visa credit card but hardly ever use it
- The team behind AutoSlash wants to find you a cheaper hotel room
- Do you need a key to start a plane?
- The cheap & easy fix for TSA security lines, according to travelers
- What to do when connecting to a VPN that kicks you off the network
- Is it worth going to Atlantic City just to earn more points and status?
- Do you need a travel agent to plan a trip? (this is not written by a travel agent)
- Did you know you can see where they make the floats for Mardi Gras?
- Jetblue Plus card offering limited-time sign up bonus of $60,000 points, worth $840
- We found a great museum and it cost less than $7
- IHG finally lets you make a real password but you can still keep a 4-digit PIN (which is dumb)
- Frontier sues doesn’t make it easy to donate your miles to charity
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and get emailed notifications of when we post. Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group – we have 11,000+ members and we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary