Happy Sunday to all of our travel friends, both near and far! Here are some articles we’ve read from other bloggers (and other sources) that we think you may like, as well, so we’re passing them along.
- Lucky from One Mile At A Time wrote about Kimpton Hotels’ new “secret password” for stays this winter. We missed out during our recent stay at a Kimpton because they weren’t running the promotion at the time but I hope some of you will be able to take advantage during an upcoming stay this winter.
- Nick from Frequent Miler wrote about discounts available on Disney Cruise Line for sailings in early 2019. Since Disney discounts are pretty rare, this could come in handy if you’re looking to get away from the cold weather this winter.
- Gary from View From The Wing wrote an interesting article about Uber Eats and how they’re now delivering food from restaurants that don’t even exist. Think of it as the ultimate pop-up restaurant.
- Doctor of Credit gave us advance notice that the next IHG PointsBreak list will be published on November 26th. This is the list of hotels you can book for 5,000 to 15,000 points a night. Since the rooms can book up fast, it pays to make reservations as soon as possible if a hotel you want is on the list.
- RoadWarriorette wrote about efforts to automate TSA checkpoints. After reading the article and watching TSA’s video, I hope this works and they introduce it at more airports.
- Bailee from Inside The Magic gave some ideas of how to celebrate the holidays at Walt Disney World without a park ticket.
- Erin from Million Mile Secrets wrote about how Southwest Airlines is trying to speed up the boarding process. I’ve found Southwest planes board faster than other airlines, mostly because they let you check bags for free and passengers don’t try to jam everything into a carry on bag. Apparently they want to board even faster so they’re doing something that other airlines all over the world already do with no problems. I hope passengers in the US can manage it with no issues.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary