Happy weekend, y’all! And if you live in the U.S., happy Memorial Day weekend to you! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. Last week’s post included the new deals Amazon Prime members can get, to the art in Stockholm’s Metro stations, to how changing demographics are changing theme parks, the event WDW was chosen to host, how credit card benefits can come to the rescue & a whole lot more! Click here to read all about it!
Joe wrote about:
- What we learned from flying in Basic Economy and if we wold ever do it again.
- The hotels near WDW where you can use your free Hyatt credit card free night.
- How to time your flights so you can save money on your rental car.
- The hotel that’s like taking a time machine back to Key West in the 1920s.
- Where we can go with United miles when we won’t fly on United.
- The vacation that’s a control freak’s nightmare.
- How to get an upgraded hotel room 100% of the time.
And Sharon wrote about:
- Someone who may be the happiest airport employee ever.
- What to do when you have to choose between Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon at Walt Disney World.
- How to get 2,500 Southwest points if you wait in TSA Pre✓ for more than 10 minutes.
- The giant store in Alabama that sells your lost luggage.
- Ten really cool places for geeks and nerds to visit in NYC.
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group, where we talk about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel-related articles you may not see otherwise, etc. We’d love to see you there!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!