Happy Saturday, friends! Here’s a recap of what we wrote this week:
Joe wrote about:
- Whether or not you can relive vacation memories from your past
- His review of the Thunderbird Lodge in Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Why you should keep your Sapphire Preferred card
- An easy way to get 300 bonus stars from Starbucks
- How to earn double points for Hyatt stays until the end of the year
Sharon wrote about:
- The new program where you can actually eat breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Traveling the world one photobomb at a time
- A website for anyone who has ever had to deal with annoying people on a plane
- The best name for a ferry, ever!
- Southwest Airlines adding live concerts to its in-air entertainment
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!