From hotel promotions to American Airlines’ listeria problem to Starbucks’ upcoming co-branded credit card, here are some stories we saw this week that we thought were interesting. We hope you will, too:
- The final United 747 flight occurred earlier this week and Mommy Points and Wandering Aramean (among others) both gave their views of being onboard (Joe was SO jealous).
- One Mile At A Time gave the low-down on the upcoming Starbucks/Chase co-branded credit card, which will be released later this winter.
- Doctor of Credit reported on the targeted AMEX offers for Google Express: Spend $50+ and receive $20 statement credit or 2,000 Membership Rewards points.
- Here’s a comprehensive look at promotions for November 2017 for all major hotel loyalty programs, thanks to LoyaltyLobby.
- As per Deals We Like, WOW Air is expanding their service and will start flying out of JFK in April, 2018.
- Frequent Miler taught how you can buy intended-to-be-on-sale-on-Black-Friday items at full price at Best Buy today, and then take advantage of price protection with your credit card, saving yourself all that time of standing in line on Thanksgiving.
- View From The Wing described how American Airlines is handing LAX catering since their contractor was found with listeria.
- There’s a review of the Toy Story Hotel at the Shanghai Disney Resort, thanks to The Points Guy.
- After our post about visiting Las Vegas so soon after the tragic shooting there, we were especially interested to read Heels First Travel‘s review of visiting California Wine Country after the fires.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!