If you follow Southwest Airlines’ prices with any consistency, you know they have sales on a pretty regular basis. But twice a year they offer what I like to call The Mother Of All Sales and RIGHT NOW is the time! From today until this Thursday, June 8th, they’re offering a 3-day sale that could potentially allow you to fly for less than $100 (or just 4,660 Rapid Rewards points), round-trip! Here’s more info:
The sale is good for travel from August 22, 2017 through December 13, 2017 and blackout dates apply. One-way rates start at $49 (although I see a flight out of Boise, ID that’s $44) or 2330 Rapid Rewards Points and, with some exceptions here and there, roughly increase based on distance. There are sales on domestic travel as well as international destinations, although the latter have more day-of-travel restrictions.
CLICK HERE to see the sale!
Some examples of the $49 rates include one-way flights between:
- Baltimore, MD & Cincinnati or Cleveland, OH
- Chicago (Midway), IL & Detroit, MI
- SanDiego, CA & Salt Lake City, UT
And if you go just a little higher to their $79 rate, you can travel one way between:
- Houston, TX & Pensacola, FL
- Los Angeles, CA & Denver, CO
- Dallas (Love Field) & Atlanta, GA
Want to travel out of the country? Easy peasy lemon squeezy! You can do it for these one-way prices:
- $95 between Havana, Cuba & Ft. Lauderdale OR Tampa FL
- $122 between Cabo San Lucas, Mexico & Los Angeles, Oakland OR San Diego, CA
- $131 between San Juan, Puerto Rico & New York/Newark, NJ
There are, of course, some terms & conditions:
- Purchase from June 6 through June 8, 2017, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid August 22 through December 13, 2017. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 6 through December 7, 2017.International travel valid August 22 through December 13, 2017.
- Domestic travel blacked out September 1, September 4, & November 17-28, 2017. Sale fares to international destinations blacked out September 1-2 and November 18-20, 2017; sale fares from international destinations blacked out September 4-6 and November 25-28, 2017.
- Domestic travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday. International travel is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Fares valid only on nonstop service.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Fares not available to/from Albany and Manchester.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but that’s not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines®, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require an upgrade to the Anytime fare depending on tier status.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies only to published, scheduled service.
So if you’re looking for some great prices on Southwest, now is a great time to do it! Once again, CLICK HERE to see the sale!
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!