Hilton’s Curio Collection of hotels is sponsoring a sweepstakes and I have to admit the prizes look pretty darn good:
Happy Sunday, friends and for those who are celebrating, Happy Mother’s Day! Sharon and I have come across a lot of interesting travel-related articles this week – here are some of our favorites.
Hi everybody and WOO HOO, IT’S THE WEEKEND!! Here’s a quick recap of our posts this week:
Joe wrote about:
- What medications you should bring when you travel
- Why having Global Entry and TSA Pre✓ ® have made flying so much easier
- The way to earn Starpoints when you use Uber
- Wondering what cities you would like to visit
- How logging into a website might make your hotel stay more expensive
- Your last chance to stay at a fancy-shmancy Hyatt hotel for 2 nights for free
Sharon wrote about:
- The new rules that are going to happen for those traveling to Cuba
- A great deal (3 nights for the price of 2) on Hilton’s Waldorf-Astoria, Conrad and Curio hotel brands
- A primer of how to get through X-ray or TSA Pre✓ ® quickly and easily
- Traveling from Nagoya to Hakone during their trip to Japan in 2005, as a #TBT
- What might be the most sexist hotel bar in the world
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Ah, the Waldorf Astoria. The name alone conjures up thoughts of exquisite accommodations, unparalleled service and high end everything. Joe and I were lucky enough to stay at the original Waldorf=Astoria in NYC earlier this year, just before it closed for a 3-year renovation, thanks to what was, essentially, an offer that we think never should have been approved (from a business standpoint) before it was published. That was when they advertised “Stay two or more nights and get one night free, AND receive a $75 Visa gift card” and we grabbed the offer before it was pulled :-). So we stayed at the Waldorf=Astoria for 2 nights, got one of the nights for free AND got a $75 Visa gift card, because yup, that’s how the ad could be interpreted. WINNING!
Almost unbelievably, the offer has been introduced again, and
Continue reading “Great Deal! Stay 3 Nights For The Price of 2 at Hilton’s Waldorf-Astoria, Conrad & Curio Brands”