Suppose you want to take a trip and you know you’re going to go with family/friends/co-workers but you don’t know who yet. That normally makes things difficult because the airlines typically want the names of everyone who will be traveling when you make the reservation. But Wizz Air now makes it possible for you to make a reservation for you and up to 9 “eventually to be named but currently anonymous” passengers.
Woop, woop! It’s the WEEKEND! Here’s a quick review of what we posted this week:
Joe wrote about:
- Staying in a haunted hotel.
- How we ended up going to the wrong airport lounge in Las Vegas.
- His hotel review of MOXY in Tempe, Arizona (you know, with the LOVE SAC!!!).
- His credit card review of the Chase Sapphire Preferred.
- The two words that are ruining the travel service industry.
Sharon wrote about:
- An upcoming Nightmare Before Christmas concert that fans might want to see.
- Our visit to Mystery Castle in Phoenix, AZ.
- A super easy way to earn up to 1,000 Marriott Rewards points.
- Cruisin’ Tiki, a floating, motorized tiki hut bar.
- An airline that allows you to book flights anonymously.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!