Everyone has a bucket list of where they want to go. New York! Paris! London! Tokyo! Sydney! But once you start planning that once-in-a-lifetime trip, you discover there’s so much to do that you can’t decide your schedule. Or maybe you’re really good at saving up miles or cash for a flight but aren’t the best at the details and logistics of what to do every day of your travel. Well, apparently there’s a website to help you with that.
Happy Saturday, y’all! Here’s a list of what we posted this week.
Joe wrote about:
- Timing your flights to save money on your car rentals.
- How to earn 4x Chase Ultimate Rewards at Disney theme parks.
- Our then-upcoming hotel stay where we weren’t quite sure we would fit in.
- Strange travel quirks.
- How traveling together can show you’re meant for each other.
Sharon wrote about:
- A product that could be a huge help for when you want a hot meal in your hotel room.
- Highway music like you’ve probably never heard before.
- A website that can potentially help you figure out your itinerary when you travel.
- Getting into the Halloween spirit by going to walk-through exhibit that may be the stuff of nightmares.
- A modern-day look at Walt Disney World’s (Abandoned) Discovery Island.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!