I’m sure I’m not the only one out there who feels that the planning of a vacation is almost, or sometimes more exciting than going on the trip itself. There’s so much more that’s involved with setting up the perfect trip. Even more so if you’re planning a trip using points and miles.
I’ve been planning our trip to Germany for close to a year and I’ve hit a milestone. All of our major travel plans are set. The last one happened earlier this week when the message I’d been hoping for showed up in my email at 11:42 PM (while I was asleep)
The last puzzle piece was finally in place.
- I booked flights to Germany on Singapore Airlines in Business class
- We’re set for flights home on Delta booked with Flying Blue miles
- I just booked our flight from Frankfurt to Salzburg with 8,000 United miles
- I got positioning flights to New York for 8,000 SkyMiles
- We’re booked at the TWA Hotel for our time in New York
- Thanks to our readers, I found a great hotel in Munich
- I used a great Virtuoso rep to help book our hotel in Salzburg
- I used a Marriott free night certificate to book a room in Frankfurt