Happy weekend, y’all! And if you live in the U.S., happy Memorial Day weekend to you! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach are the two water parks at Walt Disney World and when having to choose one over the other, lots of people have a hard time making a decision. Well, if it’ll help any, here’s my advice…
Hi y’all and HAPPY SATURDAY to you! Here’s a quick recap of our posts this week:
Joe wrote about:
- How JetBlue is currently offering status matching on their airline
- A great deal on Amazon.com, where you can potentially get $60 on spending for $4.99
- Some current Amex offers – it’s like free money!
- How to get miles for purchases of theme park and amusement park tickets
- How to get triple points at this well-known hotel chain
- What could possibly be the worst airline out there and how it compares to United
Sharon wrote about:
- Her and Joe’s most favorite way to view a Key West sunset
- Our contest for Your Mileage May Vary reaching its 6-month birthday
- The upcoming 700% price increase for a National Park pass
- A trip report of a special nighttime event at Walt Disney World’s Typhoon Lagoon water park
- Her & Joe’s first impression of Tokyo Disneyland in April, 2005, in a #TBT post
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Walt Disney World has run a series of “Moonlight Magic” events for Disney Vacation Club (DVC) members for a while now. Joe has been a DVC member since the early 90s (the running joke was that I married him for his points) and after going to and enjoying our time at the Magic Kingdom event in February 2017 (click here for that trip report, as well as a brief history of DVC and how it works), we decided to go to the Typhoon Lagoon event on July 5th. We had gone to a similar event last summer, so we figured it would be a good way to compare last year’s event to this one.
Continue reading “Trip Report: Disney Vacation Club Exclusive Moonlight Magic Event At Typhoon Lagoon”