If you love to travel, chances are you have a little something from most places you’ve visited, just to remind you of your trip. A T-shirt. A piece of jewelry. Rocks. What I lovingly call “paper poop” (tickets, receipts, etc.) Here are some things people collect, and a few examples of what I collect, too. See if any of these sound familiar…
Happy Saturday, y’all! Here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- Credit cards that pay the Global Entry application fee.
- The hotel merger that no one cares about.
- Our favorite way to see Sedona: in a pink Jeep.
- How to avoid pitfalls when you book with the Citi Travel portal.
- The things he will not do for Your Mileage May Vary.
And Sharon wrote about:
- Some of the weirdest hotel requests ever.
- Free beer & wine that will be served on American Airlines’ new flights.
- What to do if you’re afraid of flying.
- #TBT! Her complete video of the 1977-1995 version of WDW’s Electrical Water Pageant.
- How wearing compression stockings may help with swollen feet and legs on a plane (and might save your life, too!).
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!