I think most of you will agree that the snack cart is one of THE most important parts of the flight. So after Joe posted the story about Stroopwafels being replaced on United over the weekend, I was a little bummed, because those were my one of my most favorite airline cookie in the world. So I decided to do some investigating to see what the deal was.
Hi y’all! Welp, we couldn’t post our weekly recap last week because….Hurricane Irma. So this week’s recap will cover everything from this past week (which isn’t much because, say it with me…Hurricane Irma) AND the week before, as well.
Joe wrote about:
- His current pet peeve with hotels: the never-ending pillow situation!
- The differences between the two main models of JetBlue planes and why you may want to fly on one moreso than the other.
- The most important part of a flight: the snack cart.
- His review of the Twin Mountain Inn, in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- If you see a great travel deal, grab it before it disappears.
Sharon wrote about:
- An easy way to help victims of Hurricane Harvey, by donating your points and miles.
- How to avoid ear pain on an airplane.
- The appropriate amount to tip housekeeping in a hotel room.
- A #TBT post about when they went home from Japan in April 2005.
- Her visit to a Universal Studios after-hours special event.
- Our “be back soon!” and “and we’re back! (sort of)” because of, you know, Hurricane Irma.
- Hurricane prep in a theme park town.
Once final time, THANK-YOU SO MUCH for your patience as we prepped for, went through, and dealt with the aftermath of Hurricane Irma. Starting this Monday, we should be back to a normal “usually 2 a day” posting schedule.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!