I’m never shocked when I hear about people doing stupid things. I mean, I live in Florida. People doing stupid things happens pretty much on a daily basis down here. There are some things that I look at and think, “How many people were doing this that they had to make a sign telling them not to do it?”
A couple of days ago, it was reported in several news sources that a family was suing Universal Studios Orlando because their warning signage was only in English.
Here are the details of the story and what I think about it all:
Sometimes I’ll Google something just for fun. My name (to see what mischief I’ve been up to now). A T.V. show I watched when I was a little kid, or someone in it as a, “whatever happened to?” sort of quest. And last week, just for the heck of it, I Googled “airport pickup signs.” Some of them were REALLY great so I felt like I just had to share! Here’s a mixture of clever, funny and heartwarming…enjoy!
Another week, another weekend! Here’s a quick review of what we posted this week:
Joe wrote about:
- What to do when your Uber charge is higher than expected.
- His review of the Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Piñon Pointe, in Sedona, AZ.
- How we got a last-minute upgrade on our Delta flight.
- Where you’ll probably stay with your Marriott free night certificate.
- Wondering what the big deal was with metal credit cards.
Sharon wrote about:
- The contest co-sponsored by LEGO and Airbnb where you can win a trip to the LEGO House in Denmark.
- Some of the most awesome airport pickup signs ever.
- Southwest Airlines’ plan to start service to Hawaii in 2018.
- Her newly-found 2005 video footage of Nara Dreamland, a Disneyland-knockoff theme park in Japan.
- Their visit to Grand Canyon Caverns.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!