A Boston newspaper reported about a prank that was played by a group of Massachusetts Institute of Technology students over the weekend and I think it’s brilliant!
Hi friends! Here are the articles we’ve recently seen, written by others, that we learned from, made us think or maybe made us chuckle a little bit. We hope you enjoy them!
We like to read about what items people bring with them on vacation as we’ll occasionally pick up a hint here and there.
- Fixed value points can come in handy when booking a cheap flight/hotel but you don’t want to put cash out of pocket.
- Are overwater bungalow worth the extra money? As the article says, the water is beautiful from your bungalow, the beach, the restaurant and the lobby so why pay 3x as much for a room?
- Alaska Airlines continues to boost its “Most West Coast” efforts, expanding its Wine Flies Free program to cover the entire region. It’s a great program, as it’s both customer and local business friendly.
- United Airlines finally has started a WiFi subscription program on its fleet. I don’t fly enough for this to make sense for me but I’ve had about the same luck as Ed from Pizza in Motion of getting the Wifi on the plane to work.
- Sharon’s found her dream job. Too bad about them wanting someone with experience.
- Once you sign up for Global Entry (or PreCheck), it’s important to let the airlines know your KTN (Known Traveler Number). Here’s a step by step breakdown on how to do it for the major US airlines.
- American Airline employees can now give you compensation if you complain about a real problem. Of course, employees are worried that people will abuse the system because “customers suck.” Not to worry says management – they are tracking “constant complainers” and will flag them in the reservation and onboard system. Does this make you afraid to complain even if you have a legitimate concern?
- And finally…the source of the clickybait title that I could couldn’t resist…a father pranked his son by putting a sex toy in his carry on before he went through TSA screening. Because of course he did. 🙂
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!