Happy Wednesday to all of our travel friends, both near and far! Here are some articles we’ve read from other bloggers (and other sources) that we think you may like, as well, so we’re passing them along.
My name is Sharon and I am a habitual photobomber. I hung out at the Adventurers Club, an interactive comedy club at WDW’s now-defunct Pleasure Island (nowadays the whole area is part of the “Disney Springs” shopping and dining district) for about 16 years and managed to photobomb literally hundreds and hundreds of people taking pictures inside the much-loved attraction. I’ve only found one online so far:
Continue reading “Traveling The World, One Photobomb At A Time”
Happy Saturday, friends! Here’s a recap of what we wrote this week:
Joe wrote about:
- Whether or not you can relive vacation memories from your past
- His review of the Thunderbird Lodge in Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Why you should keep your Sapphire Preferred card
- An easy way to get 300 bonus stars from Starbucks
- How to earn double points for Hyatt stays until the end of the year
Sharon wrote about:
- The new program where you can actually eat breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Traveling the world one photobomb at a time
- A website for anyone who has ever had to deal with annoying people on a plane
- The best name for a ferry, ever!
- Southwest Airlines adding live concerts to its in-air entertainment
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!