Some little girls and not-so-little girls (and occasionally not-so-little boys, too!) would LOVE to be a real-life mermaid (or merman). Well, grown-up merfolk wannabes, you CAN, because on the west coast of Florida, there’s a bona fide mermaid camp for adults! But you gotta be quick because registration is going to open. any day now! Here’s more about it…
Happy Saturday, y’all! Here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- How airlines have tweaked Basic Economy class so they can get even more money from you.
- If credit card concierge services are worth anything.
- The credit card that offers the best cash back categories – if you shop at Costco.
- How to earn extra IHG points for staying at a Kimpton hotel.
- If airlines treat celebrities so horribly, how do you expect them to treat you?
And Sharon wrote about:
- Sea World’s new Paradise Nights dinner & dolphin show at Discovery Cove.
- The fees for passport books & cards are going up in April.
- Gathering mementos – what people collect during their travels.
- America’s most hated travel companies.
- A weekend summer camp for grown up mermaid and merman wannabes (OUR 500th ARTICLE!)
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!