Happy Sunday to all of our travel friends, both near and far! Here are some articles we’ve read from other bloggers (and other sources) that we think you may like, as well, so we’re passing them along.
Keeping up with all of the ways to pay for things nowadays is hard. I remember the days of cash, check or credit (or money order). Now we have mobile payments with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay ,Chase Pay and services like PayPal and Venmo to contend with. I was asked if I wanted to use my PayPal account to pay for my Home Depot purchase in the store the other day. The line between online and in-store payments is blurring more and more every day. If you’re confused where Visa Checkout and MasterPass fit into the equation, I don’t blame you.
Hi y’all and WOO HOO, it’s SATURDAY! Here’s a quick recap of our posts from the past week:
Joe wrote about:
- What Priority Pass is and how you can get a membership.
- Some favorite NYC foods – pizza, bagels and deli!
- What Visa Checkout and MasterPass are and why you should sign up.
- Whether or not you should prepay for gas when you rent a car.
- How you can get into airport lounges when flying JetBlue from New York to Orlando
Sharon wrote about:
- How to bring your favorite hometown foods with you on a plane flight, even if they need to stay refrigerated.
- A museum dedicated to fast and comfort foods.
- The importance of learning the social norms of a foreign country before you visit.
- #TBT to April 2005, when she, Joe and their friend Steve traveled around Tokyo like locals, with locals.
- The absolute least expensive way to travel off Disney/Universal property (or nearly anywhere else in Central Florida).
- JetBlue’s newest sweepstakes that totally looks like a Facebook hoax.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!