Hi y’all and WOO HOO, it’s SATURDAY! Here’s a quick recap of our posts from the past week:
Joe wrote about:
- What Priority Pass is and how you can get a membership.
- Some favorite NYC foods – pizza, bagels and deli!
- What Visa Checkout and MasterPass are and why you should sign up.
- Whether or not you should prepay for gas when you rent a car.
- How you can get into airport lounges when flying JetBlue from New York to Orlando
Sharon wrote about:
- How to bring your favorite hometown foods with you on a plane flight, even if they need to stay refrigerated.
- A museum dedicated to fast and comfort foods.
- The importance of learning the social norms of a foreign country before you visit.
- #TBT to April 2005, when she, Joe and their friend Steve traveled around Tokyo like locals, with locals.
- The absolute least expensive way to travel off Disney/Universal property (or nearly anywhere else in Central Florida).
- JetBlue’s newest sweepstakes that totally looks like a Facebook hoax.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!