And just like that, BOOM!, it’s the weekend! Hooray! Here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- Whether or not you should pay for the Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) when renting a car.
- His review of the Epicurean Hotel, in Tampa FL.
- How to earn a free night at a Wyndham Hotel after two stays.
- The new sign up bonus for the no-fee Disney Visa.
- His brand-new pet peeve about hotels.
And Sharon wrote about:
- How to find out current and predicted weather for your travel destinations.
- Her unusual toilet encounter at the Epicurean Hotel, in Tampa FL.
- Some of the corniest travel valentines ever.
- How to guarantee your suitcase will be easy to find in a sea of luggage.
- Disney roller coasters: technology + safety + capacity = fascinating!
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!