Another week has come and gone and woohoo, it’s the weekend! Here’s a quick recap of our posts from the past week:
Joe wrote about:
- The newly-released Starwood and Marriott winter hotel promotions.
- A very timely post regarding why you should visit cities after natural disasters.
- The one credit card he wants, “just because” (HINT: it would make Sharon very, very happy!)
- What could have been an expensive car rental nightmare, until he figured out how to get out of it.
- Why we didn’t fly on Ryanair and probably never will (note from Sharon: No, just “never.” No “probably” about it”)
Sharon wrote about:
- A Harry Potter themed bar that’s perfect for Wizards, Witches, Muggles and even NoMajs.
- A flash sale for up to 40% off tickets to Gaylord Resort’s “ICE!”
- The interesting way one airport is stopping birds from hitting planes during takeoff.
- The profits airlines made off various extras an up-sells in 2016.
- Some of the best luggage tags she’s ever seen.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!