Happy Sunday to all of our travel friends, both near and far! Here are some articles we’ve read from other bloggers (and other sources) that we think you may like, as well, so we’re passing them along.
FuelRod is a reusable, portable charging system that allows you to fuel (charge) your mobile device on the go, and then recharge or swap for a fresh one at any FuelRod kiosk. After a relatively slow expansion, they came into the reality of millions of people when they were introduced at Disneyland and Walt Disney World in 2016.
When we first wrote about FuelRods a while back, we made it no secret that we had a very “ho hum” attitude about them. Besides a FuelRod’s inability to fully charge a modern smart phone, there were very few places to swap batteries outside the Disney parks, which made its convenience pretty limited.
Well, one of those things has changed, which is why our opinion of FuelRods has altered a little.
Hooray for the weekend! Hi y’all! Here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- The three types of insurance rental car companies try to sell you – why you should or should not purchase them.
- We had access to a hotel club lounge (it doesn’t happen often) and what it was like.
- Why we had to find a new VPN for our travel computer.
- The credit card bonus that’s based on U.S. Olympic wins.
- How to get free upgrades on hotels.
And Sharon wrote about:
- Her suggestion of how NOT to earn 30,000 frequent flyer miles.
- The battery packs Disney parks sell, FuelRods, and if they’re worth the money they cost.
- How to get a tour of the camp where Friday the 13th was filmed.
- We’re so excited about our new addition!
- Plane travel for those with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Like this post? Feel free to share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!