From how to not lose your credit card points to a cool “buy one, get one free” deal, here are some stories we saw this week that we thought were interesting. We hope you will, too:
Many Black Friday hotel deals are actually good through Cyber MondayHere’s a master list of all of them, thanks to Deals We Like.
- We loved our stay at the Kimpton in Chicago. If you’re staying at one of their properties this winter, be sure to give the secret password when checking in for some extra goodies. Check out BaldThoughts for all the info!
- We’ve read about the most luxurious hotel spas, bathrooms, pools, bedrooms, and lounges but maybe you’re grasping for material when you write about the most luxurious closet. Take a look at Oyster.com for all the closety goodness.
- If you’re really into miles and points, going to a Frequent Traveler University is the way to take it to the next level. The next one was just announced for Seattle in February and if you decide to go, I’ll see you there. As per Rapid Travel Chai, hey have a Black Friday special going for this weekend, giving you $30 off.
- View From The Wing gave a great report on the survey that American Airlines did with all of their employees. As someone who is familiar with this type of workplace survey. I’m surprised American did as well as they did.
- If you know us at all, you can bet we bookmarked this link about quirky museums from The Points Guys for our travels!
- I was sad to read on Wandr that Eastern Airlines is going away (again). At least we got to fly them to Cuba last year.
- Just another reason why Canadians are cooler than Americans. They know how to handle a flight delay. Thanks to One Mile At A Time for sharing!
- One concept that people fail to grasp is that if you cancel a credit card, you need to make sure that you don’t lose your points. Here’s a post from Frequent Miler that tells you what to do for the three major banks.
- This deal that Doctor of Credit reported may still be available with Chase Pay to get “buy one, get one” movie tickets. I thought it was a such a good deal that it was what I groggily told Sharon about when I woke up from anesthesia.
- We saw this in-airport flu clinic when we flew from O’Hare this weekend, and now No Mas Coach reported on it. If you haven’t gotten one yet, get your flu shot!
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!