Another week, another weekend! Here’s a quick review of what we posted this week:
Joe wrote about:
- What to do when your Uber charge is higher than expected.
- His review of the Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Piñon Pointe, in Sedona, AZ.
- How we got a last-minute upgrade on our Delta flight.
- Where you’ll probably stay with your Marriott free night certificate.
- Wondering what the big deal was with metal credit cards.
Sharon wrote about:
- The contest co-sponsored by LEGO and Airbnb where you can win a trip to the LEGO House in Denmark.
- Some of the most awesome airport pickup signs ever.
- Southwest Airlines’ plan to start service to Hawaii in 2018.
- Her newly-found 2005 video footage of Nara Dreamland, a Disneyland-knockoff theme park in Japan.
- Their visit to Grand Canyon Caverns.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!