Denver International Airport has always had a reputation for being, I dunno…strange? Weird? Enough of “something” where conspiracy theorists have had a field day with DEN since its opening day in 1995:
- The runway shape (some people say it looks like a swastika).
- The “marking” on its floor that some people interpreted as the symbol of a new strain of hepatitis that could be used for biological warfare (I kid you not).
- The dedication marker with the Freemasons symbol and a mention of the “New World Airport Commission” (an entity that doesn’t exist. It’s been said that was purposely done to mess with the conspiracy theorists LOL!).
- The abandoned tunnels and underground bunker beneath the airport that might have been intended the headquarters for “something” – the Illuminati? New World Order? Neo-Nazis? Reptoids? Who knows?
- Really weird art that’s been called, “alien languages, soldiers in gas masks oppressing peasants, and Freemasons plaques”
It’s the latest edition of the latter that makes me want to go to DEN and see it in person. You see, DEN recently commissioned a new piece of art for its 24th birthday and it’s like nothing ever seen there before.