If you go to Great Britain in the future and want to take the perfect selfie, Google has got you covered.
Happy Sunday to all of our travel friends, both near and far! Here are some articles we’ve read from other bloggers (and other sources) that we think you may like, as well, so we’re passing them along.
I was just digging around in the darker corners of my hard drive and found copies of my packing lists from 2003 and 2005. I still use a version of this list to help me pack for trips even today, but it’s been updated significantly in the last 12-15 years.
I thought it would be enlightening to look back and see what items we felt were “travel necessities” back in the early 2000s. All that I ask is that you don’t judge me too harshly on this list (Note from Sharon…TOO LATE! I’m judging the fact that you travel a minimum of 6 times per year and STILL USE A FLIPPIN’ PACKING LIST….)
Happy Sunday, friends! Hope you’ve had a good week! Here are the travel articles we’ve recently seen that we think you may enjoy.
Could it be? Why, YES IT IS! Whoop whoop, it’s the weekend! And to celebrate, here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- The new season of customized offers to earn lots of IHG points.
- How airlines will never get seat entertainment right.
- Our visit to the Star Wars themed Scum & Villainy Cantina.
- The case of the mysterious minibar charge.
- Three ways to be a better customer.
Sharon wrote about:
- The problem of hidden cameras being discovered in Airbnb units.
- A hotel where you can have breakfast with giraffes.
- Ten great gifts for travelers.
- Getting the best deal on attraction tickets in New York City.
- Disney’s Tsum-tacular Christmas Tree & Village.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!