2019 is well on its way and that means it’s time for some of us to start looking into summer camps. I don’t mean for kids – I mean for grown-ups! What if I told you there’s such a place as Camp Bacon®? And what if I told you they’re taking reservations RIGHT NOW?
It’s the last weekend of 2017, y’all! Like many of you, I’m pretty much ready to let 2017 exit the building and maybe even let the door hit it on its behind as it leaves. Here’s to hoping that 2018 will be our best year yet!
Anyway, here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- Looking at more local places to travel in 2018.
- How to use a debit card for car rentals.
- How having one particular credit card gets you whopping SECOND CLASS Treatment on United.
- The difference between a great concierge and all the rest.
Sharon wrote about:
- Her travel version of “A Visit From St. Nicholas” (with apologies to Clement Clarke Moore)
- What she and Joe think is the best Christmas travel video ever.
- The reopening of the Starbucks at MCO, now with beer, wine and small plates.
- How to NOT videotape your vacation.
- The airport restaurant designed by Walt Disney Imagineering.
- Reservations are now open for Camp Bacon®.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!