Happy Sunday to all of our travel friends, both near and far! Here are some articles we’ve read from other bloggers (and other sources) that we think you may like, as well, so we’re passing them along.
If there are two things I didn’t think I’d ever put in the same sentence, they would be “Taco Bell” & “Opening A Hotel & Resort.” But apparently The Bell: A Taco Bell Hotel & Resort is scheduled to open in Palm Springs this summer. So that’ll show me, huh?
Who says that summer camp is only for kids? There are bunches of summer camps, usually just a weekend long, that are especially made for people age 21+ and one of them in particular just sounds like a whole lot of fun!
It’s the weekend, y’all! HOORAY! Here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- Our annual travel tradition.
- The IHG Rewards Plus offer that was going away at any moment (it might be done now, but check and see…let us know? Thanks!).
- Discover’s quarterly bonus categories.
- An offer from Citi to save $50 on a hotel stay of 2 nights or more.
- Two different styles of travel planning.
And Sharon wrote about:
- Her and Joe’s visit to the newly-opened Voodoo Doughnuts at Universal Orlando’s Citywalk.
- How to find out what you can and cannot bring with you onto a plane.
- Why walking tours are a great way to see a city.
- A reminder that we now have a Facebook group – we’d love if you’d join us!
- The opening of Central Florida’s first inflatable water park.
- The cool things Delta Airlines is giving away.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
Happy Saturday, friends! Here’s a recap of what we posted this week:
Joe wrote about:
- His and Sharon’s travels in 2017 (and why their loyalty isn’t worth anything).
- What to do when you have a rental car reservation but the rental car company has no cars.
- The tale of the 737 Max U.S. debut – in two parts.
- Why we threw away all our plans in Las Vegas and booked a one bedroom suite.
Sharon wrote about:
- A behind-the-scenes glimpse into the times when she and Joe sang at Walt Disney World’s Candlelight Processional.
- The New York City hotel with an adults-only miniature golf course on its rooftop.
- How to find reviews and information about airport lounges around the world.
- When you’re looking for Universal Studios theme park and wind up at an incinerator.
- How to prepare for airport security when flying with medications and medical equipment.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!