Happy Saturday, friends! Here’s a recap of what we posted this week:
Joe wrote about:
- His and Sharon’s travels in 2017 (and why their loyalty isn’t worth anything).
- What to do when you have a rental car reservation but the rental car company has no cars.
- The tale of the 737 Max U.S. debut – in two parts.
- Why we threw away all our plans in Las Vegas and booked a one bedroom suite.
Sharon wrote about:
- A behind-the-scenes glimpse into the times when she and Joe sang at Walt Disney World’s Candlelight Processional.
- The New York City hotel with an adults-only miniature golf course on its rooftop.
- How to find reviews and information about airport lounges around the world.
- When you’re looking for Universal Studios theme park and wind up at an incinerator.
- How to prepare for airport security when flying with medications and medical equipment.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!