The MyTSA app has been around for about 7 years but it took a while for it to become, well, useful. But finally…FINALLY…it’s something you may want to consider downloading (if you hadn’t already), and actually start using. Here’s why:
It’s the last weekend of 2017, y’all! Like many of you, I’m pretty much ready to let 2017 exit the building and maybe even let the door hit it on its behind as it leaves. Here’s to hoping that 2018 will be our best year yet!
Anyway, here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- Looking at more local places to travel in 2018.
- How to use a debit card for car rentals.
- How having one particular credit card gets you whopping SECOND CLASS Treatment on United.
- The difference between a great concierge and all the rest.
Sharon wrote about:
- Her travel version of “A Visit From St. Nicholas” (with apologies to Clement Clarke Moore)
- What she and Joe think is the best Christmas travel video ever.
- The reopening of the Starbucks at MCO, now with beer, wine and small plates.
- How to NOT videotape your vacation.
- The airport restaurant designed by Walt Disney Imagineering.
- Reservations are now open for Camp Bacon®.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
I was browsing the internet recently, looking for things that might make travel easier, and came across an item I had never seen or heard of before. I thought it sounded fantastic.
We’ve all been there – you’re traveling to somewhere and, with luggage in hand, have to go from the airport parking lot to the check-in desk, then through X-ray and then to your gate. And if you have “Joe and Sharon luck,” your gate is guaranteed to be THE LAST ONE, on the very far end, because reasons. Little kids have the right idea…be in a stroller or a baby carrier, or heck, just ride on the luggage. Wouldn’t that be awesome?
Well, now you can! It’s called…
Luggage tags. You wouldn’t think that something so little would mean so much. But besides sometimes being the only thing that identifies your luggage as YOURS, nowadays you have a nearly endless supply of luggage tags that can really match YOU. Even though I own more luggage tags than I’ll ever own pieces of luggage, I always look at them because you never know when you’re going to find the ones that match you perfectly…