Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- How to circumvent TSA’s new driver’s license glitch
- A surprising new use for my Delta Skymiles
- We’re thrilled about this new change to Global Entry
- Social media outlets warn, “Stop printing out your boarding pass!” This is what they really mean
- The real reason why some planes skip rows 13, 14 and 17
- Easy hack to skip long TSA checkpoint lines
- Caution: new Global Entry rule not reflected on gov’t website
- We had Singapore Airlines’ sustainable serviceware & it was…messy
- What to do if your TSA PreCheck status isn’t on your boarding pass
- My experience with the world’s lightest carry on bag
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.