Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- What to do if your TSA PreCheck status isn’t on your boarding pass
- Southwest’s experimenting with boarding order again
- The type of customers AMEX loves most of all
- Chase excludes 12+ countries from travel insurance coverage
- First European country has banned Airbnb
- It just got easier to go from JFK to Midtown Manhattan
- Is it worth paying for United’s Economy Plus seats?
- Why some planes’ emergency exit doors have red tape over the windows
- Famous last words on a plane: “Don’t you know why I am?”
- Why planes don’t fly over the Pacific Ocean
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.