Hi, travel friends and happy Saturday! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV in the past few weeks. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Some of our recent most-read posts have been:
- Wow! How long it took to process our Global Entry renewal
- 7 things you shouldn’t ask hotel staff
- Good news! Small update on U.S.’s end of 3-1-1 liquids rule
- Dear TSA Agents: Wait, I can explain!
- The most overrated cities in the world, according to TripAdvisor
- Understanding the most misunderstood AMEX Platinum card benefit
- How to use the AMEX Centurion Lounge mobile pass
- AMEX did something nice for a change
- She wouldn’t let him cut the line at the airport. Was she wrong?
- How I used my AMEX Platinum $200 fine hotel & resorts credit before it expired
Want to comment on this post? Great! Read this first to help ensure it gets approved.
Want to sponsor a post, write something for Your Mileage May Vary, or put ads on our site? Click here for more info.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love it if you decided to hang around and sign up to get emailed notifications of when we post.
Whether you’ve read our articles before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary